The creative thought process behind the design of new furniture collection CHARME was to play with the idea of geometries with the aim of finding a harmonious relationship between volume and alignment.
The objective was to create a signature contemporary style offering a timeless elegance. The ceramic basin, albeit in a single shape, was designed to give the impression of being “staggered”. Indeed, the projected area provides a resting place and fixing position for the towel-holder bar. As further exploring this theme, the freestanding vanity, as well as the wall-hung version (in the different dimensions), were designed using alternating materials, in juxtaposed open and closed spaces, gloss and matt lacquers to bring to the furniture a strong and distinctive personality.
The front fascias conceal unparalleled practicality thanks to a door and shelf on the one side and a corner door complete with toiletries holder on the other. The metal handle running along the entire length of the vanity together with the decorative glass finish, conveys a sensation of unicity and richesse. Side lamps and a matching mirror serve to complete the overall look. The latter is made up of a number of different materials married together in a graceful and sophisticated fashion. Similarly, the side lamps are characterised by the blending together of various materials, the result being a truly contemporary look with subtle Art Deco undertones.
- Send Enquiry
- Product Plus
- Materials & Finishes
- Harmonious relationship between volume and alignment.
- Ceramic basin gives the impression of being “staggered”
- Alternating materials, gloss and matt lacquers with decorative glasses
- Metal handle running conveys a sensation of unicity and richesse.
- Side lamps and a matching mirror serve to complete the overall look
- Different materials married together in a graceful and sophisticated fashion
- Decorative glass
- Metals - Bathroom
- Lacquered glossy and matt